SHARP VL-NZ150U Digital Viewcam Camcorder
Sharp VL-NZ150U Features;
- 16 MB SD Memory Card/Slot
allows the viewcam to operate as a digital still camera and as a camcorder. The full motion video is recorded onto a DVC tape while digital stills are stored on the supplied memory card which allows easy transfer to a PC via a built in USB port.
- Twin Battery Standard / Long Life
Using both the standard and long life batteries allows for over 3.5 hours of video operation at one time without recharging insuring that no special moments are missed.
- Digital Picture Effects
allow different digital effects (B&W, Sepia, NEG) to be viewed without effecting the original recording and give your video a custom edited look.
- i-LINKT (IEEE1394) PC Port
I-Linky is a digital port for transferring full motion video and sound to a PC equipped with an I-Link port for video editing on a PC.
- On Screen Recording Guide
helps the user line-up landscape footage and can be used as a guide for the safe zone or center of lens for easy framing of subject matter.
- Gain Up/Backlight Compensation
Both gain up and backlight compensation correct the exposure in poor lighting conditions to easily capture the best picture possible.
- Zoom Optical/Digital
The 10x optical lens provides the best picture quality and the digital 300x zoom allows images to be captured at a distance.
- Digital Image Stabilization
compensates for image shake when a tripod is not used improving the quality of the video.
- 1% Low Reflective LCD View Screen....3.0
- Zoom Optical/Digital....10x/300x
- Digital Gamma Brightness Compensation....Yes
- Digital Image Stabilization....Yes
- i-LINKT (IEEE1394) Port....Yes
- USB Digital PC Interface....Yes
- 270? Variable Angle/Self Record....Yes
- SD Memory Card....16MB